1. Happy Teachers' day！教师节快乐！
2. Warm thoughts of love and regards to our loving teachers.
3. Thanks for being an inspiring teacher.
4. Wishing you a happy Teachers' Day.
5. The whole secret of the teacher's force lies in the conviction that men are convertible.
6. This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness.
7. One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
8. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
9. What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the soul.
10. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. ——Henry Adams
一个教师对人的影响是永恒的。——亚当斯 (eternity 永恒)
11. It's your day, Teacher. Have a great day!
12. My sincere thanks to you for being my child's teacher.
13. Dear teacher, on the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.
14. We all pitched to buy this gift. We are all grateful to you. Without your unselfish dedication could we achieve no success today.
15. The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
16. You are a special person in our life. We all love you, Sir!
17. You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
18. A sweet and lovely gift to my favorite teacher.
19. Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy.
20. I am truly grateful to you for what you have done.
21. You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for all that you have done.
22. Thanks for being such a great teacher. Happy Teachers' Day!
23. It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks.
24. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
25. No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to show our gratitude.
26. To Sir, With Love.
27. You taught me to aim for success and to accept failure with courage. Happy Teachers' Day!
28. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
29. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day.
30. The best way to learn is to learn from the best.